Calling All Bakers! The Restoring Hope Foundation is holding our 2nd Annual Cup-Cake Wars on April 8, 2019 at the Crowne Plaza from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. We would like to invite you to be a competitor in this exciting new event.
The mission of Restoring Hope Foundation is helping folks across Berks County who have challenging housing needs by assisting them with repairs and renovations so that they can live in a safe and quality environment with their family.
To help us to raise awareness and additional funds, we are asking for both Professional and Amateur bakers to bring their Best Cupcakes, as well as recipes, and go mitt to mitt with each other to win the coveted ‘Best of’ awards.
- Each baker will bring 300 samples of their cupcake creation
- We strongly suggest that the cupcakes be minis.
- Each baker receives two tables; one to display your work and provide items that promote your business, such as brochures, business cards or other such information and one working table.
- Each baker will provide the RHF Fundraising committee with at least one recipe which will be included in our cookbook. Every year the attendees will take a new cookbook home!
- Bakers will have their names and contact information in the program and other marketing materials for the event.
- An entrance fee of $50.00 ensures that you will have a table.
- There will be 4 winners: Best Cupcake Professional and Best Cupcake Amateur
- Best Display Professional and Best Display Amateur
Winners will be determined by the number of votes they receive from attendees. Each attendee can vote for one in each category. Please fill out the form below and don’t forget to add your logo in jpeg or pdf format.
We hope you will be a part of this special event for the Restoring Hope Foundation. If you have any questions please contact Sandy Witman at (717) 860-1574 or email@example.com.
Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!
Becoming a baker is easy! Please upload your logo and fill out the online form. The registration fee is $50 and goes to the HBA Restoring Hope Foundation.
You may also email your logo to: LGrube@riverviewbankpa.com. A pdf file is preferred. Deadline to register is March 11, 2019.
Please log in in order to complete your donation.